Friday, September 4, 2009

Lord of the Rings!



GOD! I LOVE THIS BOOK!

I`m reading it, yet again! I was just making some fast sketches after I read some of the book the other night... I haven't really been posting a lot because most of the drawings I`ve been doing lately are "very" sketchy and not really good material in my opinion. So, I decided that maybe I should show you guys some of the most common things that come up when I grab my pencil and my sketch book. Hope you guys like it! I`ve posted the whole sketch page and a big picture of the Frodo drawing I "cleaned up".

3 comments:

Fred McFab said...

my precious...

I love it like golum loves his precious!... only without the hate part ;)

Anderson said...

Hehehehe...
Parece uma moça...


Abraço!!

Rosana Zeppelini Nascimento said...

Tão tristinho!!! Que peso enorme!
So Goo MY PRECIUOUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!