Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cheetah test

I got a new animation desk recently from a really nice guy that works in the business. So I've been trying to figure out how cheetahs move. I've Only done really rough work but this is what I came up with. There wasn't a lot of planning involved in this so the  running cycle doesn't close properly. That's why it kind of jerks a bit. Also there is no in-betweening what so ever and i don't even think all the proper key frames are in there yet. Still it looked alright for a first attempt

Cheetah are cute =D




3 comments:

Fred McFab said...

I love this cheetah!!!!! He's so squishy!

I suggest you make another attempt at it and see how nice you can make his run cycle. It is looking great so far!

Rosana Zeppelini Nascimento said...

Cheetah you animate are even cuter!!!
Despite your Dad's engineer comments it looks very , very nice!
Love U
MISS U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Mom

PizawL said...

This Cheeta is awesome!!! I want to see the fully rendered version!