Monday, January 12, 2009

Aila finished art work

A rebellious friend of mine in Brazil was complaining about me not having any finished work here in my blog. So I took some time to actually do some clean up work. I dedicate this post, then, to a Great friend of mine, Sinuê. Here it goes man!
Also thanks Sarah, for encouraging me to post this pic of Aila!





This smaller pick is just
to illustrate the clean
up work =]




And bellow follows the finished result.



I hope you guys enjoy! I had really good fun with this one.
Thanks for all the support and help from everyone back there in Brazil. I also thank all the nice people I met here in Canada and each and every one of you who takes the time to look up some of my work!
THANKS!!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is REALLY good!!!
congratulations for all that you accomplished! Your work is amazing!
love ya!!!
kisses!!!

Sinue said...

Very good! You improved a lot this last year.